Thursday, February 22, 2007

Underage Nudity gets the blood flowing every time

I wish the Internet were as prevalant when I was a teenager as it is now. It seems every lucious little hard body cheerleader takes nude photos of themselves with a digital camera only to post them to a supposobly secure hosting website. Not so my little puffy nippled vixens. Here is a HUGE list of Open Directories, many of which include partial or full frontal nudity that I can only assume is all of legal age. There is no way I can check for this information, so I go with my gut. It makes me sad I can't find my favorite one anymore. Her Myspace and Photobucket have both been pulled...she was even legal by proof. I seen it!



This little morsel is naked not 5 pictures away from this one. Try and find it, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

No comments: