Friday, February 23, 2007

Why does it burn when I get an Erection? Sin...sin is the correct answer

As I sit at home watching Cam girl after Cam Girl pretend to be shy and masturbate in front of a high quality webcam in a aesthetically pleasing room I wonder to myself. Does it get better than this? I also wonder what the FUCK is wrong with Liz Vicious' male counterparts penis. Why is it always trying to curve into itself. I also wonder what is up with Kate of Katesplayground's hoof. I ALSO wonder why it is so damn hard to obtain video of Katie from Katies-World online. These are all valid questions I do believe.

I have seen and heard a lot of things on the internet. I've seen a woman take a horse load to the back of the throat, and I've heard hundreds of shitty songs by shitty bands. While you could care less about the shitty bands, I DO have access to a few fairly well known bands and their newest singles. As I turn on my latest series from "My Sister's Hot Friends" I share with you these new singles. Enjoy them by listening online, but do not by any means download them onto your computer, for that would be illegal. Sinner...


Rock Star Supernova -Be Yourself and 5 Other Cliches


Static X - Destroyer


Korn feat Amy Lee - Freak on a Leash Unplugged


My Chemical Romance - Famous Last Words



I found a pager today. I think I'm going to carry it around and use it as a way to pick up underage girls at Junior Highs across the county.

No comments: