Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spray consists of urine mixed with a viscous, fatty material whose extraordinary pungency has been most charitably characterized as ""musky"

I was over at a neighbors house last night having dinner, while they were at work of course, and their cat decided to "Mark me" by spraying all over my chest. Needless to say I was not amused, and after I stole a shirt from their little girl's room to wear home I made sure to make it look like an accident...

My Christina Cox obsession aside I do have other mindless, uncontrollable, stalker-like fascinations. All of them I will share with you at one point or another. The next one I would like to share with you is the beauty Katie from Katies-world.com. I have had an unhealthy obsession with this Non-Nude turned Exhibitionist Cam Girl since 1999 when she was but a young buck at 17. Heralded as one of the first of her kind on the Intraweb, she has built a secure empire. While others such as Liz Vicious and Kate from Kates-Playground have allowed their content to be strewn about the Intraweb, Katie has kept a close grasp on her pictures and videos. Even bring lawsuits against sites that post her images. Good thing nobody is reading this.

Not only does she have MANY Picture Sets you can purchase, but she also does Custom Sets if you had something special in mind. Along with all this she has a webcam, which is fun. None of this have I ever bought, but I have seemingly found ways to view it all. Now I share it with you.



ALL of these links are NSFW in one-way or the other

The homepage that started it all





Her Official Myspace Page

ALLEGED Torrents off of Katies World

A Directory of her "Pics of the Week"

NSFW Pics of a Cam Show

NSFW Pics of her and Fugly Guest Model





NSFW Pics from her Gallery

Even More NSFW Pics of her in the Shower

NSFW Gallery Coutesy of The Proving Grounds

NSFW in a Yellow Shirt…that’s a little different

Alledged Pictures and Webcam stuff…I didn’t download it





SFW Old Article on her site

SFW Myspace of the Hottest Guest Model Katie has ever had

NSFW, but KIND of SFW Picture Gallery

MegaUpload download of her Shower Set

NSFW Gallery...like you expected different at this point





NSFW video of a Dildo Cam Show

NSFW Rapidshare Downloads of Videos

NSFW Downloads of ANOTHER Cam Show

NSFW Pictures and Video of her with a Fat White guy, so I might have a chance

I suppose that’s good for now. There is a LOT more out there, plus I have a ZIP Drive somewhere in my belongings with 90% of her pictures taken between 1999 and 2003. No clue where that may be though.

ALL Images are property of Ice Blue Concepts, L.L.C. Any downloading or sharing is prohibited. Any photos at Link Locations are the sole responsibility of their individual posters, and not of AXB Enterprises

There, that should cover me.

No comments: