Friday, March 9, 2007

Urine for a treat....that's a play on words kids

With my job I have a LOT of time on my hands. This job being occasionally donating blood and semen for cash, and selling my manhood to squatters in my building. Anyways, as I steal cable internet from the coffee shop on the corner I am online a lot. I never know when it'll get cut. I have been searching for the last hour or so for Clown Erotica...and I hit the motherload.

Do NOT click this link unless you want to see a chick pee on another female dressed as a clown. I am not exaggerating by anymeans on this either. Thank you mister Jake Bronstein. This will MOST likely be my alst Clown Erotica blog...unless I find more.

NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW NSFW





Also, for some SEMI-Violent yet Non-Nude Clown Erotica rent the movie Vulgar by Kevin Smith.






No need to thank me Sinners

No comments: