Monday, May 7, 2007

I'm In Like With You

Gotta love the intraweb. The LOVELY Gabrielle from TechChickBlog.com stumbled upon my last writing and hooked a blogger up with an invite into ImInLikeWithYou.com. This doesn't help with my unhealthy obsession. It's a good thing for her I'm not allowed into Canada. As soon as I make up a few more AXB Enterprises shirts I'm going to send her one.

So far I've got a game going, but I don't really like the aspect of only one game at a time. I'll figure it out however. It's going quite swimmingly so far, I've got like 400 points still with 3 bids out, and only 1 bid in.

I've been trying to set up a video blog today, but haven't found a real good reason for it as of yet.

I'm thinking that this blog is about to take a turn into another direction. Still the link dumps, but you'll see. Until then I don't really have anything for you today. Be sure to check out my Twitter page. As I set up my Wordpad I'll get more and more accesibility for all, but until then AXB Enterprises will continue to grow.

No comments: