Friday, May 18, 2007

Shut down by The Man

As it is for most people I have most of my Intraweb access through work. It's where I am all day, and therefore do the majority of surfing and posting while here. As of the beginning of June Mr.Billy Morris has created a listing of sites NOT allowed to be accessed while on the job. This list more than likely will contain sites including, but not exclusive to;

Youtube
Myspace
IILWY
TIOTI
Blogger
Gorillamask
Drunkenstepfather
WWTDD
TheSuperficial
Dontlinkthis
Gamegarage
Armorgames
IMDB
& all the NSFW sites I visit at work. Ironically

This really puts AXB Enterprises in a bind. I have access at mi casa, but without a reliable computer it really doesn't work so good. So look for a slowing of content here at AXB Enterprises, just as we get off the ground. I apologize for this ahead of time, but I will do what I can to move around these restrictions.

-Alistair Xavier Booya
Co-Founder AXB Enterprises

No comments: