Wednesday, May 16, 2007

TG Motocross 3. The reason my work isn't done.

Teagames.com does an excellent job of wasting my day. I have beaten every game they have on their site, and even ranked a couple times over the years. I digress.

Their best series has been their TG Motocross games(Followed VERY closely by Blueprint) and they finally put out a 3rd edition. They added freestyle tricks to the tracks, but also made most of the levels almost impossible to beat. I've spent more than a few hours already this week trying to master this edition, and by that fact alone it deserves to be given to the world.

TG Motocross 3

I would suggest using the Practice Mode before jumping in. Level 1 is fairly easy, but to a novice Level 2 gets rapidly harder.

I'm meeting with Travis Pastrana this weekend. Jealous much?

No comments: