Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Cloverfield Trailer Frames & Audio

After looking over the trailer another dozen or so times I've found a few details. After the alleged Slusho.jp connection was made some have said that a Slusho shirt can be visible in the Trailer;


Here is that.

AXB Enterprises


Also found in the trailer are a licence plate. While I don't know of a way to track down a plate number, but chances are this vehicle is registered to SOMEONE involved, be it to a "Rob" or someone involved in Paramount/Bad Robot. If you can't read it, it says "ABZ 3293"

AXB Enterprises


Also seen is the News Flash. Why is it 63 degrees at Midnight?

AXB Enterprises



In OTHER news I found a few details most likely not pertaining to anything;

Who's Ace?

AXB Enterprises


Notice his fraternity board. Anyone AKM and can find a connection?

AXB Enterprises


Who is this and where can I see more of her cleavage?

AXB Enterprises




I also took the liberty of recording the audio from the trailer. At 1:16 it is almost CERTAINLY, "I saw it! It's a LION! "It's Huge!". Listen for yourselves. Nothing else in particular to report from the audio, but I will be listening to it more for clues.

Download the Audio Here

Stay tuned to AXB Enterprises for MORE updates. Don't forget to Digg us if you found this helpful.

digg story

7 comments:

jawknee said...

it's ALIVE not a lion.

JD said...

I love this!

Alistair Xavier Booya said...

I'll take, "It's a LINE" or even "It's LYING", but I just can't get "ALIVE" out of the audio. Listen again.

Ms. Go said...

I promise you he didn't say "lion" he said "alive".

Ms. Go said...

Also, one girl is black, the other is not. Their faces DO NOT match up.

And there's no demon. It's just hair.

Alistair Xavier Booya said...

Well, we DO agree in the demon. That's just stupid. The faces, while they do seem different shades, both seem to be the same person either way. Almost a Before&After.

I'll listen to it again, but I'm STILL not going to hear "Alive"

trebor zaid said...

www.slushozoom.com many clues here. Click on everything, hi-light everything, mouse over everything.
r