Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The lion stalks his prey....then POWNCE!

As the AXB Enterprises family grows so does our influence in this little world. While we are not on speaking terms with Kevin Rose since that incident at Susan and David's over New Years, we DID want to embark on his new venture Pownce. After hearing of the site of course we had to try it out for ourselves.

I've never embraced DIGG as much as possible, and I am still contemplating the appeal, but I'll give it another go for website hit sake. I was a huge fan of Screen Savers and his role as The Dark Tipper, as well as Unscrewed with Martin Sargent.

Side note: Laura Swisher was hot wasn't she?


AXB Enterprises

Back on track to the base of this post. I have Pownce Invites for females who email me partially-fully nude photos, or anyone who feels they deserve them.


Thank you Kevin Rose!

AXB Enterprises

"No no, thank YOU Alistair Xavier Booya." - Kevin Rose

No comments: