Tuesday, September 25, 2007

New Theme Song for The Unit


"Fired Up, Fired Up, Feels Good, Feels Good"

What the fuck happened to the actually GOOD theme song they had? Now it's some sappy, very UN-Unit. No sign as to what it IS, but Fan Boys across the globe can feel free to comment when we find out.

Lyrics for the NEW Theme Song are;

Give me your secrets
Bring me a sign
Give me a reason
To walk the fire
See another dawn
Through our daughters eyes
You give me a reason
To walk the fire

To brighten your mood, here's Tiffy Gerhardt getting violated in The Shield.

AXB Enterprises

AXB Enterprises

Images "borrowed" from Celebrity Movie Archive

Song Courtesy of Viva Ajiva

4 comments:

Eliska said...

The new theme song for The Unit is called "Walk the Fire" and was mixed by the same composer who arranged the original theme. The lyrics are as follows:

Give me your secrets
Bring me a sign
Give me a reason
To walk the fire
See another dawn
Through a daughter's eyes
You give me a reason
To walk the fire

The song is available to listen to on the composers Myspace music page located here
and there are also other pieces available to listen to including a 2:12 extended version of the original "Fired Up, Feels Good" cadence theme from the first two seasons.

aaron said...

How about taking away that flash player and not using up my bandwidth?

po134 said...

Thanks for the link. I've been searching for that song for like 5min now ! (Aweful long time for a long-time google researchist :P)

Matt said...

Decent new tune....but majorly cheesy lyrics!