Monday, October 1, 2007

Pixie Acia: Confirmed Succubus

Due to the high demand of my previous Pixie Acia of LA Ink post, I scoured for more pictures. Some not as good, 1 being the best I've found yet. We'll get to that in a bit.

AXB Enterprises

APPARENTLY she used to do some modeling and these next 2 are older photos over her.

AXB Enterprises

AXB Enterprises

This also seems to be older, and of poor quality, but you can't lose with Assless chaps.

AXB Enterprises

Side Boob!

AXB Enterprises

Pixie featured with the bubbly and cute Kim of High Voltage Tattoo.

AXB Enterprises

Kat Von D, owner of High Voltage Tattoo, recently got Pixie's picture on her side in an episode.

AXB Enterprises

Insert "I'd like to Milk HER" joke here.

AXB Enterprises

And now the creme de la creme. The coup de grace if you will. Quite possibly the most magnificent picture I've ever seen in my life, and I own an original Ansel Adams.

AXB Enterprises

2 comments:

Frank said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Francine said...

wow! awesome awesome awesome! Pixie is perfect!!!!