Friday, February 22, 2008

First Pictures of The Baroness and Duke

JFX has posted what looks to be the first On Set pictures of Sienna Miller as The Baroness, and Channing Tatum as Duke.

First, Sienna;

The Baroness - Sienna Miller

BLACK HAIR!!!! WHERE IS THE BLACK HAIR!!! Why is she holding a flag at a soldiers funeral? Wasn't her brother ALLEGEDLY killed by a soldier? Therefore she HATES American soldiers???? Just some thoughts.


Now Channing;

Channing Tatum

"Hi, I'm Duke. You might remember me from the Off Broadway production of Top Gun where I play Maverick. I ride a motorcycle because it's cool, and now I will do a solo performance of the volleyball scene. Enjoy."


Channing Tatum Shirtless



Full Cast....so far

Cobra

Chris Eccleston as Destro
Sienna Miller as The Baroness
Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Rex
Byung-hun Lee as Storm Shadow
Arnold Vosloo as Zartan


G.I.Joe

Dennis Quaid as Hawk
Channing Tatum as Duke
Ray Park as Snake Eyes
Rachel Nichols as Scarlett
Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Heavy Duty
Said Taghmaoui as Breaker
Marlon Wayans as Ripcord
Karolína Kurková as Cover Girl

No comments: