Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Vern Troyer Sex Tape. Yes, I said it.

FINALLY Vern Troyer has a sex tape with an awkward Frida Kahlo looking hooker. It might be the creepiest thing I've ever seen. Will I watch it when it's released? Yes...yes of course.

Click the picture for a link to the glorious TMZ to watch the clip. You can't go back. Just a warning.

AXB Enterprises

No doubt in my mind he's going to eat that girl. No pun intended, he's clearly an Ugnaut. In related news, who knew that Vern Troyer has the worlds smallest tattoos ever created.??




Now, AXB Enterprises presents the Top Ten sexually implicit Vern Troyer movie quotes.



10. "Doing stunt work is risky, but it's something I enjoy."

9. "We were doing the dance routine and I dislocated my knee."

8. "I think it was a good challenge for me to get my reactions across without being able to speak."

7. "I've done approximately 15 films, and most of the things I've done have either been stunt or costume work."

6. "There aren't too many people who can actually double me, so I do most of my stunts ..."

5. "What I really enjoy the most is seeing what the crowd likes. I enjoy making people laugh."

4. "It's a movie. It's entertainment. If other little people feel like they're being offended, it doesn't offend me, so just take it as it is."

3. "In the film, I'm not very mobile, like in the space suit."

2. "I've played a baby panda bear to a gorilla to an alien..."

1. "In high school and college all my friends and my brother wrestled."


AXB Enterprises

No comments: